Just when you think you are hitting the wall, BAM! A great networking site proves to be gold. The World Literary Cafe, both their website and especially their group facebook page are just platinum! This site is for authors who are genuinely supporting authors. There are plenty of sites that say they support authors, but come to find out the TLC comes with a $$ price. The synergistic networking that takes place immediately on signing up at World Literary Cafe just cannot be beat.
Traffic to my website AgeView Press, blog, twitter and facebook accounts increased exponetially in a week! Thanks guys! You really rock. In surfing to the World Literary Cafe FB you will find discussions happening live with answers to many common issues within Indie Publishing. There is a force moving! The Indie world started as a ground swell, but expect it to surge to tsunami status.
Here are the Top Five Social Media links for today that you don’t want to miss!
1. World Literary Cafe Super discussions. Author links. Book reviews. Fab networking gold! Slogan? #sharethelove4authors
2. Reviewer Roundup on Facebook Great place to find a jumping off point for your virtual book tour.
3. Kobo Now accepting Indie published ebooks with a 70% royalty!
4. The Bookseller.com This is an article published just recently. Evidence of the movement. AM Heath now supporting Indie authors!!
And the top link of the day which made the day worthwhile?
5. The Online Converter A way to convert your books and other files to epub for FREE! That’s right. FREE!
Enjoy and thank you for visiting. Please share and link this page for your fellow writers and friends. Don’t forget to follow on Goodreads !